12.11.2010

Kelly Moore bags {Monroe, WA photographer}

Since purchasing my new camera {aka. my new baby}, I am now on the hunt for a versatile camera bag, that will keep my gear safe and provide comfort while wearing it. I have heard a lot about Kelly Moore bags, so I am looking into them! I am digging the function, the wearability {I LOVE bags that I can wear messenger style}, and I also think they are pretty cute! And, heck... I would double this baby as a purse!

Hmmm...

kellymoorebagpromo.jpg

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP