12.06.2010

Cascade Community Church's Christmas Bazaar {Monroe, WA photographer}

What a BUSY, but fun weekend I just had! Jeff can attest, that he has rarely seen me for the past month, as I have been getting ready for this event, finishing up sessions, and coming out with some new and exciting products. I think a lot about how lucky I am to have him as my husband. He supports me through and through and has done SO much to help me out {as he says, he is my marketing manager, PR guy, and accountant} and to help with the kids lately! I am forever grateful to him.

Onto telling you about the bazaar! As I mentioned earlier, there were SO many amazing, talented vendors. I felt fortunate to be even set up amongst them and it was great to meet a few! Below... a few pics!

My little booth...
**sidenote: My parents drove up from Kent to come to the bazaar and to see me! I felt so supported by them. Made me feel very special!



Who doesn't love a little chocolate?





My dear friend and mentor, Michelle, from Michelle Newell Photography. Inside joke: we seem to have the same taste with our old antique windows!=))) This girl has some serious talent with the camera! I am blessed to know her and to call her my friend!



I met the sweetest ladies {Charity and Amy} from Dicey Jane Threads. They had the cutest purses, aprons, and accessories out at their booth! I even bought an adorable flower pin, I'm excited to wear. If you are interested in their homemade goods, check them out here and here.



Another friend, Mitzi Felts... I call her the triple threat. She moonlights as part time wedding coordinator, part time owner of Witzi, and part time sewer of these amazing lovies, blankets, and burp clothes. I hear she is opening an etsy shop to sell these beautiful handmade goods!



And lastly, I met Pamela, who makes the cutest leather cuffs! I had to grab one of those too! She fashions them out of old leather belts she finds. She doesn't have an etsy shop just yet, but I think she should!




There were SO many more vendors, I didn't have the chance to meet that have some serious talent. I so admire women who create with their hands.

It was fun to be a part of this event, and even better to meet so many people who stopped by my booth! I might just have to do this again next year!

1 comments:

Michelle December 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

So cute Kelly! And you are TOO - TOO kinda! Loved the product pictures of the other vendors!

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP