11.15.2010

Fall Vineyards {Woodinville, WA Family and Child Photographer}

Saturday morning, I photographed two AMAZING families at the Chateau St. Michelle winery in Woodinville. I was stoked when they emailed requesting this location, since I had always driven by this winery in the past, thinking this location would make a beautiful backdrop for photos! Man, was I right! Talk about a visual playground... I think I may have been in heaven! There were so many little spots around the winery and beyond that made awesome little spots to capture these beautiful families in. I will definitely be heading back in the future for more photo sessions!

I always email my clients with some styling information, upon booking their session {to prep them with ideas on what to wear} and when this family stepped out of the car, I thought for sure, they all went shopping for new clothes... Nope. Mom replied, "Oh, I just threw this together at the last minute." Are you kidding me?! They were SO cute! To the point, that while editing these images, I kept saying out loud... "These kids are so stinkin cute!"

Little man was ALL smiles and TOTALLY into the camera and Miss. T was all for posing for the camera!

I had such a fun time with both of these families and loved getting to know them a bit! We have lots in common, since they are also involved and serve in Young Life.

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek, L family {there are MANY many more to come}! And, M family, I am excited to post your sneak peek very very soon, as well!

As always, this family will receive a FREE 5x7 with their print order, if they get 10 comments under this blog post!


















15 comments:

Christy S. November 16, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

So sweet! I love this family! Aren't they just adorable?!?

Lilianne November 16, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

This family is the best and that little T is such a little natural model! And those eyelashes! The eyelashes! That one with baby J and mama is to die for! Mama L's side of the family have the most amazing eyelashes and it is clear they are continuing the tradition with the kiddos! :) Love you, L family! And miss you too! And yes, Mama L is full of STYLE! xoxo

Melissa November 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Very cute family! Grandma will be happy with you family homework assignment! Tay put on a good show for the camera. Can't wait to get one of these in our house!

Auntie Melissa November 16, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Too Cute! Can't wait to get one for our house. Grandma will be HAPPY!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook November 16, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Beautiful pictures! Helps that you have just the most beautiful subjects!

sweetpeaevents November 16, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

These are incredible! I especially love the one of Tay with her hands on her hips - you captured her sassiness just perfectly! :) And Jackson's huge smile makes my day. I am a proud auntie!!

Elyse November 16, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Such beautiful colors and I love that skirt! Great job, Kelly!

kathleen November 16, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

very talented--every picture is fantastic! where did you find her kir?

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

I love the poses from Miss T. The J-man loves to smile. What beautiful pictures!

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Great Pictures!

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

The Liles are hot!

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Love them. Such great pictures.

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

I am looking forward to seeing and getting more pictures. Makes a Grandpa so proud and brings a big smile to my face. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Thank you for sharing .... I need to go and buy more picture frames.
A very happy Grandma!

NanaSue November 16, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Love these pictures and you guys....hope this is a Christmas Card....hugs....

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP