11.15.2010

Changes {Monroe, Wa. photographer}

Ah... changes.


What a year it has been! And, I can't believe it's nearing it's end... I continue to learn so much, as a human being and as a photographer. I thank God daily for this creative outlet and for inspiration abound in the world!

Happy faces.
Young eyes.
Embraces.
Laughter.
Color.
Light.

These are all things that inspire me to create. To take a picture. To hold the moment.

What a beautiful world we live in!



Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Change.

As I am gearing up for the new year, so is this little business of mine...

A new blog face lift to come {I will be converting from blogger to a much more savvy wordpress blog}.

A few new marketing pieces I have been working on.

New products and pricing.

And... {gasp for me}... a Facebook page.
**This last change was a bit of a tough one for me... Shall I explain? At times, I tend to rebel against mainstream... My thinking has always been that I didn't need a FB business page. Just one more thing to maintain. One more thing to bother people with. And, to be honest, the whole "asking people to "like" me" is just a little weird sounding to me. BUT... as I have been photographing more and more people, my own personal FB page has been acquiring more and more client's images on it. Apparently, also, you can only have a certain number of images in one album and I am almost maxed out. SO... I figured it was time to switch over to the dark side. If you DO "like" me, I promise not to bombard you with tons and tons of posts... really, just to showcase the images.

Plus, I figure if SPAM can have a FB page, then maybe I should move into the 21st century too.



Bottom line... new and exciting things are a'happen here! All the while, growing, learning, and continuing to keep the joy of photography close to my heart with rich, personal, organic and real images. But, for now... I am off to finish editing a few more sessions before the slam of the holidays arrive!

I am a blessed woman.

Thank you to my dear friends who continue to support me in this endeavor!




2 comments:

Elyse November 16, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

You won't regret the facebook page! It has garnered me so much business and traffic! And it's an easy way to inform your clients and fans about what's going on without writing a whole blog post if it's just something quick.

I think you'll find you'll like it... and your clients will, too! :)

Michelle November 16, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

It's about time you got a business FB page! =)

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP