9.08.2010

Lovely...

I met up with this beautiful Senior last Sunday evening, when the light was, shall I say, "sweeeeeeeeet!" I am quickly realizing that I have a major thing for light. It kind of makes me giddy when I am looking through my camera and I see that lucky subject in JUST the right spot, with that amazing light all around.

Shine in hair.
Softness of skin.
Glow all around.
LOVE.

And, Miss M got all of that in her Senior session, plus the fact, that I think she has the most A-MAZING eyes ever!

You combine perfect light with a lovely Senior and I have to stop myself from letting out a squeal, mid session!

And, this young lady was quite the trooper too! I am thankful that she trusted me when I asked her to walk out into the river (my bum got a little wet too, while squatting to get the first shot) or lay in a field. And, she braved her clothes changes in my subbie too (with blankets to hide, of course!).

I am quite proud of the results of all of our hard work! And, it is my hope, as it always is, when I work with young girls, that she feel absolutely lovely in these images!

**Show some blog love... This Senior gets a FREE 5x7 with her print order if she receives 10 comments {below post}!




















Artist's fave.




11 comments:

Andre September 9, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

I knew you were good Kelly, but didnt know you were this good.... WOW!!!!!! amazing.....

Unknown September 9, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

Amazing eyes is an understatement...Wow, such a beautiful young lady. Congratulations Meghan.
Awesome job Kelly! You totally captured an inner beauty as well!

Sandy September 9, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

You are right she does have beautiful eyes. These are beautiful pictures. Sandy

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Gorgeous shots! Beautiful girl, but talented photographer, too. The light on face close ups was phenomenal.

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Gorgeous shots! Beautiful girl, but talented photographer, too. The light on face close ups was phenomenal.

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job with Meghan's Senior Pictures. They turned out fabulous! My favorites are the last one and the second from the last. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. ~Marianne

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Very nice pictures of our granddaughter Meghan.
she is really grown up since we saw here last year

we love her very much

Mellu September 9, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I love the second one from the bottom in the field! GORGEOUS shot!

JCM September 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Nice pics!

Susan September 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

These are awesome! Meghan looks beautiful. The pictures where she is in navy blue are my favorite.
Great job, Kelly! Truly amazing pictures!

Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Thanks Kelly! You did a great job with my pictures -- you're a gifted photographer and I had a great time taking these with you.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP