8.25.2010

Beach fun and a new SNEAK PEAK special...

I first heard from this gorgeous family last October when they contacted me about a photo session. Unfortunately, I was getting ready to hunker down with a new baby, so I wasn't scheduling anything at that time. Fast forward one year later and J's mama contacted me again... after several emails, schedule changes, and different location ideas, we landed on Alki Beach! I don't think you can go wrong with a two year old, some sand toys, and the waves tickling your feet.

I had lots of fun chatting it up with the M family, as we have lots in common (We all have a Young Life background!). And, it was sure fun to run after J. Love love love his sweet personality, cute hairstyle, and his big lips are to die for!

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

OH... and one last thing... I have a stellar special to go along with each sneak peek I post from now on, so check it out:

**NEW** Receive 10 comments on your sneak peek and receive a FREE 5×7 print with your order, so show this family some blog love!




















6 comments:

Kelly August 26, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

test.

Kyle August 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Beautiful!!!

Kelsey Tushar August 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Love the pictures Ryan and Joanna! Your family is adorable.

Kelsey Tushar

Katie Bolin August 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

What a beautiful family! Great pictures.

Leslie Moore August 26, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

How could I NOT love that adorable face?! (He is my nephew) These are AMAZING pictures. Can't wait to see the rest.

Kirsten L August 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

I love these pics! Jack looks so big and Jo you are beautiful! Kelly, you did an amazing job!

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP