11.19.2010

Quick update {Monroe, Wa. Portrait Photographer}

Just a quick update...


Currently, I am furiously working to finish up a few sessions, submit print orders, and create and introduce some {AWESOME} new products, all in a timely manner before the holidays arrive! I am aware that Christmas cards need to be ordered and Christmas presents bought, so for my current clients, I will have all sessions edited and completed by the beginning of December. All print orders will then need to be submitted to me NO LATER than Friday, Dec. 10th.

That being said, at this time, I will no longer be booking any sessions which need to be completed by Christmas. I do however, have openings mid-December and after the first of the year! Feel free to contact me, if interested=) And, {like I previously mentioned}, some exciting products coming out {stay tuned for an up-coming post of those new products}, which can serve as wonderful add-ons to your portrait package!

Think that's about it!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friends!

Kelly


0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP