10.20.2010

Pumpkins {Snohomish, WA child photographer}

These past few mornings out here in Snohomish County have been nothing short of "Fallish". Chilled and foggy till around 11am and then that glorious sun pops out. Saturday morning proved to be just that and per this family's request, we headed out to Bob's pumpkin patch for little V's 18 month shoot. I remembered little V from when I photographed her at 3 months. Perfectly petite. Shiny, whispy hair. Precious smiles.

And, here she was toddling over now, those same things still evident, only this time, wearing the cutest little jacket and boots. Simply adorable. I think I have a thing for these cute little petite girls. Just makes my heart melt. Probably because my little girl is just as petite.

I love sessions like this one because I really just get to follow my subjects around, photographing exploration, keeping the kids in their element, and carefully placing them into little spots to do just that, while grabbing some pretty light. With the foggy pumpkin patch as this family's background, I think we did pretty well. V loved walking through the pumpkins, sliding down one, laughing at her silly Dad {seriously, he had us laughing}, sitting on a hay bale, swinging on a tire swing, and biting into an apple. I am convinced that a pumpkin patch is a kid's playground.

Thank you F family for inviting me to take your little girl's photos again.
She is adorable!


**For 10 comments on this blog posting, this family will receive a FREE 5x7 print order!





LOVED her little dimple!








10 comments:

Michelle October 20, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

You did an OUTSTANDING job on this shoot! The lighting is fabulous and the editing is perfect. It shows the true color of what she is wearing and is beautifully timeless. These are fantastic! Really!! Great job! I absolutely LOVE the first shot of her holding the apple and how the red in the background compliments the red apple. Standing "O" from me!! Great job woman!

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Love the pictures! She has such a cute little personality!!! Love the one on the swing.

Brandi Hackmann

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

gorgeous photos! My favorite is the first one holding the apple, the pink hat photo and the tire swing :)
-Julia

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Too cute - looks like she had a great time!

- Kirk

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Vivian is getting SO BIG! I'm starting to see more Vicki in her (big brown eyes)...beautiful photos, I'll keep Kelly in mind when our little one comes!
xo
Meghan

Dana Scharf October 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

These photos are amazing! Of course, the subject is quite cute! I will definitely share these photos! Vicki she is beautiful!

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

What great photos! Vivian is sooo darn cute! I want that coat. We will consider using Kelly for our family photos.

Tracy Kays

Anonymous October 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

I love the pictures! Great lighting too. You caught all the right moments!

-Heather

Anonymous October 22, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Great shot and beautiful photography although the subject is very ADORABLE!! I hope you get your free photos Vicki, she is very cute!!

Anita K.

Anonymous October 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I love love love the black and white -- and of course am so proud to love the subject. Vivian is gorgeous! xoxo, Tia C

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP