8.09.2010

More Senior. {Part II}

A few more of a beautiful Senior! We had so much fun in that magical field, we decided to head up the road to the river as well.

And, the next day, we went out again to the lake!

Can I just say that I LOVED loved LOVED this session! So fun to work with my favorite niece and I am excited to see her more during her Senior year!

AND, of course... now I've got the bug to photograph more Seniors... so, coming soon... A Senior Package {and a little deal to go with it!}. Be watchin for it!












0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

About This Blog

Kelly is a natural light photographer based out of Monroe, WA, serving King and Snohomish Counties. Kelly specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Children's, Family, and Senior portraiture. She offers the convenience of travel to your home or to any Northwest outdoor location.

Blogs I heart

The Creative Mama Lemon Tree CreationsPoppy PhotobucketThe Farm ChicksImage and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP